Notice Boards and A Frames
Notice boards give you the flexibility to display changeable graphics in a secure structure. The scrolling banner, above, provides a selection of recently produced notice boards.
The most common styles are:
- Glazed notice boards. These are hinged, usually lockable, and glazed with shatterproof polycarbonate. They are supplied with either a pinboard or metal backers. Metal backers accept magnets to hold your displays and rather than being a plain colour can be printed for an attractive display.
- Open pinboards. These allow anyone access to the display area (there is no lock or key), but are not protected from the elements. They are ideal when the graphics are frequently updated, and are often used in parks and town halls.
- A Frames. An ideal way to promote your events and activities. They are easy to move around and ideal if the graphics are frequently updated. The display can be one of three: a semi-permanent print, a white board, or, for complete flexibility, a blackboard.
Help with your graphics
Printed inserts can be produced by us from your own electronic artwork, or the designs can be created by Shelley. Please phone Rob Shelley on 01743 460996 to discuss your requirements.
Types of framing
Notice boards can be either wall mounted or post mounted, whether they are made of aluminium or timber (see below). We strongly recommend mounted notice boards vertically, rather than at a lectern frame angle, as the latter can lead to problems with condensation.
Choose your materials
Notice boards, display cases, open pinboards and A frames can be produced in:
- Aluminium – powder coated to agreed colours
- Oak – sourced from FSC suppliers
- Softwood – pressure treated
In Summary : Shelley Signs are specialist suppliers of wooden and aluminium notice boards, display cases and A frames for public open spaces.