Site Entrance Signs
Due to the wide range of material and options it is often best to speak to us about your requirements. We are normally able to undertake site visits to confirm size, recommend the most appropriate materials and assess install considerations.
Examples of recently produced Entrance signs include :
- Wall mounted full colour prints using Dibond, an aluminium composite material. Supplied as 4mm thick signs for fitting direct to building walls. Full colour graphics are printed and over-laminated for protection and to enhance colour fastness.
- Dibond or Encapsulated GRP signs supplied complete with either oak, pressure treated softwood or aluminium posts. These ground fixed signs are ideal by car parks and site entrances. Produced with either vinyl letters or as full colour prints.
- Return Edge tray signs. Large wall mounted signs can be supplied with Dibond or aluminium signs supplied with a Return Edge tray. This helps provide a more robust fixing structure for large signs as sub-frames can be fitted but also creates a larger and more significant sign structure as it is spaced off the wall. Either vinyl letters or full colour prints to suit the design.
- Flexi-Face signs. These are becoming an increasingly popular method for large building signs. An aluminium sub-frame is fitted to the wall with a stretch fabric print applied to the frame. Light weight and fairly simple to install these are ideal for large building signs.
- Individual pre-cut letters provide a striking way to create wall mounted signs. This approach may not be suitable for all locations or with very long names